The use of any terms such as “You”, “Your”, “They”, “Expert”, “Client)” etc. will be deemed to be the representation of user of the Scobo.
How and What Information We May Collect From You
- Account Registration. You may not require to register as a general user or to provide Personal Information to visit our Site and peruse its general contents. But you desire to be a Expert or Client user of our Site or App you must need to Sign Up/Register using your Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Email address and password to get the access in the Profile Dashboard ( the “Dashboard”). Upon access to the Dashboard you must need to proceed with Identity Verification using your Govt. ID and you will have option to setup and fulfill your account. Please see the Terms of Service for more information on the registration process and requirements. We hereby disclaim, and you hereby release Scobo from any and all liability arising from any unauthorized registration and from any related claims, losses or damages alleged, arising from or relating to any unauthorized user registration and/or collection of Personal Information in connection with an unauthorized registration.
- Account Information. Upon completing the Identity Verification successfully and access to the profile dashboard you will have option to complete your profile by providing certain of your Personal Information in the option under the “Personal Info” section of the Dashboard which may include your Full Name, Email Address, Profile Picture, Phone Number, Mailing Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Language, Professional Certificate, City, State, Country, Province, Zip Code, CV, Social Media profiles/pages and/or other information or data as needed to fulfill your purpose to use our Site or App. If you have any question or concerns regarding this Personal Information collection process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, Govt. Issued ID Card Number etc. to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued ID or photo or a billing statement.
- Communications with Us Via Live Chat or Other ways. When any user or communicates with us using our support contact form, support email or live chat option or with a phone call we may collect personal information through such communications.
- Feedback or Review: We also may collect Personal Information if included in any Feedback or comment provided by our users. Feedback and similar communications from our users allow us to measure areas of interest; improve the efficiency and offerings on Our Site and to provide users with important information, and build features and functionality that will enhance your use of the our Site or App and its services.
- Other Information. The user may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill our Service inquiry form, Landing Page from, conduct a search, interact with our online contests or promotion, update or add information to your Scobo Account or interest with your social media account.
Information Collected via Technology:
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. When you use the Scobo we may collect information about the Usage Information, Location Information, Log Data, and Transaction Information, Cookies and Similar Technologies “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically-collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, etc. Also, we may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
We may use Google Analytics, Google’s and Facebook’s ad tracking feature and remarketing pixels and other third-party vendors to collect information anonymously and report Site or App trends without identifying individual visitors. Facebook and Google use its cookie to track visitor interactions. Site or App owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their Site or App so they can improve their Site or App and how people find it.
App Store Data Collection:
Use of Your Personal Information
For the following purpose we may use your Personal Information we collect from you, including but not limited to:
- Personify you experience to use of our Site or App.
- Maintain your interest and account with us.
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies.
- Provide our services to you and your services to other users of the Site or App
- create, manage and control your account and dashboard information, and to verify access rights to the Site or App and our Services.
- Respond to your inquiries, commercial requests, comments and provide customer support.
- To protect the security and safety of our users and Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users. to respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies, including, reasonable necessity to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders.
We will not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. We do not rent, sell, or share our users Personal Information, with any people, entity or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your explicit permission.
To Whom We May Disclose or Share Your Personal Information
We do not share your Personal Information with other people or organizations that are not directly linked to us. With your prior permission or consent, we may disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances and authority:
- To our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
- To our existing or potential affiliates and business partners.
- To any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or other organization if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of anyone else.
- To protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests.
Any entity or organization which accesses your data in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your data and adhere to all data privacy laws that apply. We may also independently audit these service providers to make sure that they meet our standards. We will not share your Personal Information with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do this. We have sole discretion to take all reasonable steps to secure the information against unauthorized access or disclosure. In no event, we do not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer your any identifiable information to any third parties except the above circumstances.
The Purposes for Which Your Personal Information Is Processed
- Web or App administration. We may use your personal information for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our user access and use our Site or App; to provide our prospective partners, service providers, regulatory bodies or other entities with reports; to set up and maintain security, anti-piracy and fraud-prevention measures, along with other services designed to protect our customers, partners and ourselves; and to enforce our regulations, directives and procedures.
- Marketing. We may, within the confines of the law, use your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes, including for email communications and other means of electronic communication. For example, we may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters; inform you of special offers, promotions, competitions, and services; invite you to an event organized by us or our Members; or send you information that we think will interest you.
- Communication. We may use your personal information to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including via email, Phone Call and/or text message, if you have agreed.
- Customer service. We may use your Personal Information for customer support purposes, including suggesting services and offering you technical support. Similarly, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with adapted, personalized content and information based on your use of our Site or App
- Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, in particular to improve our Site or App and the user experience. We may also use it for research and analysis purposes to improve our Services, services, business activities, operations and processes.
- Legal obligations. We may use your Personal Information to comply with legal obligations, including responding to an authority, a court order or a preliminary disclosure request. Also, we may use your Personal Information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, directives and other policies.
The Basis on Which We may Process your Personal Information
As a responsible company, we need a lawful basis for collecting and/or processing your data. We generally rely on a number of grounds (reasons) for this processing within our business activities. We process your personal information in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR and the relevant applicable data protection laws and regulations. The legal bases for processing your personal information are:
- To comply with contractual obligations. When you user our Site or App for any purpose , the purposes of processing your Personal Information are primarily determined by that use and we will process your information so that we can provide your purpose of use our Site or App.
- As a result of your consent. When you have consented to the processing of your personal information by us for certain services through our Site or App, you can withdraw this consent at any time by following the instructions provided in our Site or by contacting us at email@example.com
- There is a legitimate interest. For the purpose of following legitimate interest we may use your Personal Information without your consent, but we will inform you for any such use if needed. The legitimate interest of using your data may including but not limited to
- analyze and optimize our Site or App;
- maintain the security and safeguard of our Site or App and its user;
- Prevent and investigate any criminal acts.
- protect our legal rights, liabilities, and interests
We will follow the entire legal obligation to use your Personal Information for the purpose legitimate interest. As any other entity we are subject to legal obligations and regulations.
Personal Information Exchanged or Shared Between the Client and Expert
Scobo has ultimately no oversight over the shared personal information between the Client and Expert that might occur during the Communication between them. In any event, if any breach or wrongful incidents occurred with the personal information shared between the Client and Expert, in such case we will have no responsibility or liability to such breach or wrongful incidents. Client and Expert will have option to report such breach or wrongful incidents to us, such reported incidents, from the Client or the Expert, will triggers disciplinary measures that we may judge appropriate, such as a temporary or permanent ban, and can even go to legal actions against the individual(s). We encourage all parties to engage in a mutually respectful, tolerant and meaningful manner.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies can compile information about your browsing habits and can also enhance your browsing experience. We use a standard cookie warning popup box on our website.
- to understand browsing habits on the Websites;
- to understand the number of visitors to the Sites and the pages visited;
- to ensure that we give you the best user experience;
- to remember your preferences;
- to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity;
- to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction;
- to enable our site to function properly;
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your Website experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your web browser. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information related to other browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website.
Links to Third Party Websites:
Occasionally a user may include links (“Links”) that enable other users to access websites that are owned and operated by third parties (e.g., LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, etc.) (“Third Party Sites”) and which are provided as a convenient method of accessing information regarding employers or candidates that may be useful to other users. As a user who may use information provided on a Third Party Site, you acknowledge that we are not affiliated in any way with any Third Party Sites, and that if you click on a Link to a Third Party Site, once you have left our website, we have no further control over the content and materials that you will be viewing on the Third Party Site. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on any Third Party Site. We will not, and are under no obligation to, investigate, monitor or check such third party sites for accuracy or completeness, or for any obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, profane, defamatory or unlawful content or materials. We are not responsible for the privacy policies applicable to Third Party Sites.
Social Media Pages/Interactive Services:
If you interact with us by and through the Interactive Services or any Social Media Pages, you should be aware that the Personal Information that you submit by and through such venues can be read, collected and/or used by other users of these forums (depending on your privacy settings associated with the accounts you have with the hosts of such Social Media Pages, if applicable), and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise to contact you without your consent or desire. We are not responsible for the Personal Information that you choose to submit in these forums. The Social Media Pages reside on website (“Social Media Sites”) that are operated independently from Scobo and we are not responsible for such Social Media Sites’, interfaces or privacy or security practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of the Social Media Sites with which you interact to help you understand those Social Media Sites’ privacy practices. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of any Social Media Sites that you use, please refer to their applicable privacy statements or policies.
If you use any information provided to you through our Site or App, you can do so at your sole risk. Information provided through Scobo is “as is” and “as available”. We expressly disclaim, and you waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that information provided to you via our Site or App (a) will meet your requirements; (b) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) will not be disclosed to third party users or their employees or agents, (d) will be accurate or reliable; or (d) will meet your expectations. If you access or transmit any information through Scobo you do so at your own discretion and your sole risk. You are solely responsible for any loss or damage arising out of such access or transmission.
Business or Ownership Transfers:
Termination of Account Access
You agree that we may in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the site or App with or without notice and for any reason. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your access to and use of the Scobo and if we believe that you have committed such acts, we may report you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Advertising and Analytics:
We may use third-party advertising Site or App including but not limited to Google ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics etc., etc. to promote our Site or App. We may also use remarketing or retargeting pixels through Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn etc. We do not share Personal Information that directly identifies you with third-party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes. We may use Google Analytics, which may uses “cookies”. The information generated by the “cookies” about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on Opt-Out.
- Email Marketing: We may use Your Personal Information to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
- Google Ad-Words: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can Opt-Out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page you can found here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/ . Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out browser Add-on provides website visitors the ability to prevent their information or data from being used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Ads: We may use Facebook ads and remarketing services to promote our Site and App. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from the Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USAhttp://optout.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer or mobile device, to help the website analyses how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on Opt-Out (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ) .
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us. We are committed to protect or safeguard the personal information provided by you. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We are also using SSL CERTIFICATE security system for ensuring and protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storages is 100% safe and secure. Therefore, we are not in the actual position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can submit us an email we may take all reasonable steps and may allow third parties or assist us regarding your personal information and adopt proper security measure to safeguard your information for ensuring security.
Children’s Privacy Protection
We take children’s privacy seriously. Our website complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 or the age majority defines under your territory. If we become aware that a child under age of majority has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our Site or server.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law (the “PDPL”) Federal Decree-Law No. 45 of 2021 of the UAE, Other Applicable UAE Law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)of the European Union, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other applicable International data protection law We and each user may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users. We and each user may submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local territory of the users.
Compliance with GDPR Policy
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information under GDPR: We may process Personal Information under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given your consent for processing Personal Information for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of an agreement with you and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Information is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Information is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Information is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
- Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
- Right to withdraw: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal information.
- Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
- Verify and seek rectification: the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics.
Lodge a complaint: the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Information. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Compliance with CCPA Policy
- Right to Know: You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
- Right to Access: You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Right to Deletion: You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of any use of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA.
- The right to delete: You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Information that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- Right to Nondiscrimination: You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination prohibited by the CCPA.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights: In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can send us a written request through email or through registered post mail. We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving such your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below. Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
International Data Transfers
Outside The UAE: By submitting any of your personal information to Scobo you are transferring your personal information to UAE and you consent to such transfer. We do not represent or warrant that the Site, App or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular geographic location. If you choose to access our Site or App, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction. If you are visiting the Site or App from outside UAE, please be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored and processed in UAE where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using our Site or App, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and to the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Outside The EEA: Please note that some of our service providers may be located outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of protection of Personal Information, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection. We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Information in connection with the transfer or sale of all (or substantially all) of our business assets, or in the event of a merger, consolidation or similar transaction.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE ABOVE PURPOSES WHEN
- YOU HAVE CLEARLY CONSENTED TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION,
- WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SERVICES OR TO RESPOND TO YOUR INQUIRIES,
- WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ENSURE AND IMPROVE THE SAFETY, SECURITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE.
We do not share any of your personal information or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. No other third party receives your personal information or other transactional data. However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
You may opt-out of receiving emails and other messages from Scobo by following the instructions in those emails. We may also use the information that you provide to us to communicate with you about our current activities or to notify you about any updates or changes to our services. If you decide that you would no longer want to receive such messages you can opt-out from receiving such emails from Scobo. In order to opt-out you can click on an unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every email.
We also hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) as you do. Scobo endorses and complies with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe with Scobo, there will have always an option of unsubscribeing immediately.
External Links Policy:
Change to This Policy:
Do Not Track (“DNT”) Privacy Practice:
We don’t track you personally and we never sell your data. Here is what we track: we track how users use our site in general so that we can make it better. We are monitoring traffic, usage activity, site performance, and we use general analytic tools so that we can improve your experience. We do not associate any of this data with you personally. We never sell or share your personally identifiable information unless required to do so by law.
“Do Not Track(DNT)” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Your Consent to Us:
Updating Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect form you is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings under your Dashboard. If you found In any event that your personal information is incorrect or inaccurate, please contact us immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. In the time of updating any of your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before proceed. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact us, we will delete any such information in accordance with the applicable privacy laws. You can review and change your personal information by logging into your Dashboard and visiting your profile page.
In no event we will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, arising out of or in any way connected with a third party’s unauthorized access to your personal information, the commercial information or any other user-provided information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories or liability, and also regardless of whether Scobo was given actual or constructive notice of that damages were possible.
Acceptance to These Policies:
FYI: Please note that
For all request concerning the security of your data you can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org