These terms and conditions regulates and controls any access and use of www.scobo.pro ( the “Website”, “Site”, etc.) and our Mobile Application( the “App”.) an online Job Marketplace, Owned and Operated by Scobo Portal (“Scobo”, “Scobo Portal”,”Platform”, “we”, “us”, “our”) for user who interested to download any app through our website or app each a user (the “visitor”, you”, “your”, “they”, “Expert”, “client” etc.). All users are required to accept these terms and conditions to access and use our website or app. By accessing and using our website or app, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions each time you use our website or app. We highly recommend you to read the following terms and conditions before accessing and using our website or app, if you do not agree with these terms, including changes thereto, do not access or use our website or app. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Subject to this terms and condition
“Scobo” means the website with the domain name www.scobo.pro or Socobo Portal and any app own and operated by Scobo.
“Scobo User Account” means a User’s registered account with Scobo, profile, settings, activities, invoices, transactions and funds balance available for user to withdraw;
“Client” means someone using our site to find Expert services from another user, posting projects and buying services from a Expert on Scobo
“Expert’ means an individual Freelance using our site to offer their services to clients.
“Service” means all services, applications and products – apart from Expert services – that people can access through Scobo.
“Commencement of the project” means acceptance of a Proposal of the Expert by the Client on Scobo.
“Content” means such things as data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, graphics, User content and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through Scobo;
“Visitor” means an unregistered user of Scobo;
“Hourly project” is a piece of work that commences with a Client placing a valid payment method on file that can be charged repeatedly by Scobo and the acceptance of a Hourly Proposal by the Client or the acceptance of a Hire request by the Expert
“Dispute” means a dispute raised in relation to a rejected Invoice;
“Escrow Account” means the virtual account where money is deposited on Commencement of the project and is only released in accordance with these terms and conditions;
“Project” means a piece of work that a Expert and Client agree via Scobo is to be provided by the Expert to the Client. Project refers to work agreed when a Proposal by a Expert is accepted by the Client.
“Proposal” means an application or bid made by a Expert to a Client’s Job post to provide a and which must contain a fee quotation;
“User” means any registered person who uses Scobo;
“User Content” means all Content uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the services by Users, including without limitation, Proposals and communication via the Communication Portal. User Content does not include any materials or deliverables, or intellectual property therein arising from a project, which shall be assigned to the Client on successful payment for the project. User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated it;
“Communication Portal” is where all the communication between Client and Expert is conducted in private. Via the Communication Portal, the parties can exchange information including attachments, send a Proposal or raise an Invoice, make payments, request a refund or raise a Dispute in relation to a project.
Scobo is an online micro project or job marketplace(the “Platform”) where the Client (the “Client”, “Client”) can post job which can be either fixed price or price Hourly basis ( the “Project”) and Expert( the “Expert”, Expert”) who have relevant skills and interest can apply in such job or project . Subject to this terms and conditions by using our website or app and it’s service(s), you represent and warrant that: a) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete b) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site; c) you will not use website or app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and d) your use of our website or app will not violate any applicable law or regulation; You acknowledged and agreed that we may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the website or app and any of its services if we have reason to believe that the information you provide upon registration or in any account update is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or for other reasons in our sole discretion.
Availability, Security & Accuracy of Our Website and App
We make no warranty that your access to our website or app will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. Due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance, or introduce new facilities and functions. Access to the website or app may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of our website or app for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the website or app under any other name or user or on any other computer, mobile, or similar device. We do not warrant that our website or app will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other codes that may affect any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other device or property as a result of your download, installation, access to, or use of our website or app or you are obtaining any material from, or as a result of using it. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties. We may change or update the website or app and anything described in it without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied that information and materials on the website or app are correct, complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, free from errors or omissions. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions;
Use of Scobo Portal
Services we offer: Scobo is an online micro project or job marketplace where the Client (the “Client”, “Client”) will have option to post job which can be either fixed price or price Hourly basis ( the “Project”) and Expert ( the “Expert”, Expert”) who have relevant skills and interest can apply in such project. We will have no control over this process. Expert will provide his/her services directly to Clients, and they will determine the deliverables, price and all other requirements.
Eligibility: To use or access to Scobo and its services, you must be at least 18 years old or you have age of majority in accordance with your local law. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any register of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. You certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when prompted for such information.
Registration or Sign Up:: Before you are allowed to use the Scobo portal as a Expert or Client, you must need to register for an account, provide accurate and complete information, and keep your account information updated. For both Expert and Client will have the same account registration process. Each account must be a personal account and Users are restricted to register for more than one account. We reserve the right to restrict your access, temporarily or indefinitely block your account, stop any projects you have in progress, warn other Client or Expert of your actions or issue you a warning if including but not limited to a) you breach any term of these terms and conditions; b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; c) we believe that your actions may cause any loss or liability to our user or to us.
Account and Password Usage: It’s important that the information associated with your dashboard account (the “Account”) must be accurate and up-to-date. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any and all actions that take place while using your account and you must notify our Support Center right away of any actual or suspected scam, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or account password. Under no circumstances you may share your account information with any other user or person. We are not responsible for any loss that results from unauthorized use of your email and password, with or without your knowledge. We recommend you set a strong password and 2-factor authentication to get access to your account.
Profile Verification Information (Including Biometric Information): For safety and security and to ensure you have the best possible user experience, we may require our users to verify their accounts and may ask for your phone number and, in some instances. We may also ask that you carry out photo verification or identity verification using your Social Security Number or Govt. issued ID card. We want to make sure you are not a robot! And we also want to avoid fake Scobo or Multiple accounts being created. This verification might be required by us for the prevention of fraud.
International Users: Our website and app is controlled, operated and administered by Scobo Portal, from our office within the UAE. If you access the Service from a location outside the UAE, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use our website or app or and its services in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
User Communications: By registration or creating an account with us, you are opting in to receive communications from us regarding our services, including newsletters, special offers and blog. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. We may use email, live chat plugin and other forms of communication system as needed to communicate with our user.
Relationship and Communication between the Client and Expert: Upon hiring any project, it will also create a contractual relation between Client and Expert. Before hiring in any project the Client will have option to contact the Expert to discuss about the project. We have ultimately no oversight over such communication and dealings between the Client and Expert that might occur during such discussion. In any event, if any breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents happened between the Client and Expert, in such case, we will have no responsibility or liability for such breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents. The Client and Expert will have the option to report such breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents to us; such reported breach, fraudulent activity, or wrongful incidents from any Client or Expert may trigger disciplinary measures that we may deem appropriate such as a temporary or permanent ban or suspension, and can even go to legal actions against such user. We encourage all parties to engage in a mutually respectful, tolerant, and meaningful manner.
Project Term and Policy
Hiring Process: The Client will have option to post job either for Fixed Price project or for an Hourly project. The Client can hire either one or more Experts from the bids of Experts.
Upon hiring any fixed price project the Clients need to deposit agreed upon funds or milestone to the escrow account. When the work or a milestone is completed, the Expert will request that the Client release the Funds or portion of Funds for the milestone from escrow. If the Client approves the work, we will release the Funds. Once the Funds are released from Escrow, the Contract will end.
Upon hiring any Hourly project once the Client need to fund a deposit equivalent to the hourly rate multiplied by the weekly hourly limit agreed to between Expert and Client. Expert and Client agree and authorize us to hold the deposited funds in escrow through the term of the Hourly project. Client agrees to separately fund payments to Expert on a weekly basis based on Expert’s submission of weekly invoices. If Client approves the submitted hours, we will release the Weekly Funds to Expert.
All direct communication between Client and Expert must go via the messaging option (the “Communication Portal” through Scobo to keep both parties protected in case of a Dispute. Upon hiring the Client need to provide requirements to Expert through the Communication Portal the Expert must:
- Respond in the Communication Portal within one (1) working day to confirm work has started otherwise the Client may request and will be entitled to cancel project and refund the funds.
- provide regular progress updates in the Communication Portal and respond within one (1) working day to all messages from the Expert;
- Complete the project within the delivery timescales indicated in the hired project including handover of all deliverables in the Communication Portal. Failing to deliver within those timescales may mean the Expert requests and is entitled to cancel project and refund the funds;
- Late or non-delivery will negatively affect the Expert’s rankings on Scobo.
Once the project has been completed the Expert will raise a request to receive payment, including the release of funds held in the Escrow Account. Expert must not request payment upfront before work has been completed. Client must pay within the seven (7) days upon competition and submission of project by the Client or from the agreed upon delivery date.
Protection for Experts: In the rare event that a Client may refuses payment by denying to release the funds from Escrow or asking refund for legitimate services performed by an Expert, We will provide limited payment protection to the Expert as mentioned below. Payment Protection for Hourly project will be provided only if all of the following criteria are met:
- Client must have an Account in good standing and at least one valid and authenticated payment method, and Client must agree to automatically pay for hours billed by the Expert.
- Expert’s Account must be in good standing.
- The number of hours billed must not exceed the weekly limit of hours as defined in the Hourly project.
- Hourly project payment protection is available for the rate defined in the Hourly project terms;
Protection for Client: We will adjust the weekly invoice of Hourly project to Client for work that is not clearly related to either the project requirements or Client instructions in the Communication Portal and within the hours authorized for the week, subject to and conditioned on the following terms:
- Client must have an Account in good standing and a valid and authenticated payment method, and Client must agree to automatically pay for hours billed by the Expert.
- Expert’s Account must be in good standing.
- The Client rejects the invoice within three (3) days of the Invoice being raised identifying the time billed and screenshots of the Expert’s screen that are not clearly related to either the project requirements or Client instructions in the Communication Portal.
Quality of Service: All Experts on Scobo must provide a high standard of work, appropriately meeting their Client’s needs. Specifically, Experts must ensure that all deliverables of the project are: a) error free; b) fully address each of the Client’s defined requirements; c) are a complete set of deliverables as defined in the job or project description or as agreed in the Communication Portal.
Acknowledgements: Upon hiring or engage in a project both the Client and Expert expressly acknowledges, agrees, and understands that:
- except for the agent of record services, we are not a party to the dealings between Client and Expert, including the substantive terms of posts, the selection of a Expert, the decision to hire a Expert, and the performance or receipt of Expert Services or provisioning of Expert Work Product
- we do not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control the Expert or Expert Services;
- We makes no representations as to the quality, security, or legality of any Expert Services or Expert skills, and we disclaims any and all liability relating thereto;
- We will not provide Expert with training or any equipment, tools, labor, or materials needed to complete their work;
- if there is a dispute between Client and Expert, that dispute is solely between Client and the Expert and we will not be responsible or liable with respect to such dispute;
- neither we nor any of our Affiliates is an employer of or joint employer or integrated or single enterprise with any Expert or Client; and
- We makes no representations about and does not guarantee the truth or accuracy of Expert’s skills and expertise listed on their Scobo profile; the ability of Experts to deliver the Expert Services; or that Client or Expert can or will actually complete a transaction.
Feedback or Ratings: Once the project is completed and the Expert has been paid by the Client, both parties may ask to provide feedback and a rating of 1-5 to each other (the “Review”). This rating influences your ranking on Scobo. In order for a user to read a received review, they have to submit their feedback as well. A review is published on the profile page of the Client and Experts when they leave their feedback within fourteen (14) days from the end of the contract or project. Upon expire of the fourteen (14) days no party will get any option to leave any review and one the review submitted, they can’t change it. Both the Expert and Client should complete the feedback honestly. Users must not falsify feedback, manipulate or coerce another User by threatening negative feedback or offer incentives in exchange for feedback. In such event you should report us immediately. Feedback comments that are reported to us as defamatory, abusive or offensive will be reviewed and may be removed at our discretion.
Payments and Withdrawal
- Payment and Withdrawal Method: We are using Stripe, a third-party secured payment processor to process payments by Clients and to transfer funds to Experts. All payments and withdrawal (the “Transection”) will be handled by Stripe, through their secure gateway system. This third-party payment service provider are regulated and authorized to provide payment services in the countries where they operate. We may share your personal or transactional information with third-party payment service providers when it is necessary to process payments. If you use the Stripe Payment method to make any payments or withdraw through Scobo, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that Stripe payment method. The payment amount may include taxes or VATs and any other amounts described on our website or app. If your designated Stripe account for any payment or withdraw method is unable to verify or found invalid, we may suspend or cancel your transection automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter when processing your transection.
For security reasons and to verify your payment method, we reserve the right to request additional information from Client and Experts, including original documents, and to verify documents with issuing institutions. Therefore, we reserve the right to request a copy of a Government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License or National ID Card); and a copy of Stripe Account statement showing your Stripe registered name, email address and verification status along with any relevant transactions.
- Escrow Account (Funds Management): Subject to this terms and condition, Scobo acts as an Agent of Payment between the Client and Expert. When any Client hire a Expert for a Fixed-Price project, a Escrow account will establish and maintain to receive, hold, and release payments pursuant to this terms and condition. We will implement Escrow system to holds funds for the purposes of settling the provision of services and funds will be held in escrow until released by client on Stripe (the “Escrow Account”). Any Funds held in the Escrow Account are not insured nor covered by any Financial Services Compensation Scheme or any other government agency. We will endeavor to ensure that the funds in the Escrow Account are available to the user in accordance with these terms and conditions but do not guarantee that they will be available to the user in circumstances which are unforeseen or beyond our control. For any fixed price projects, the Expert must not request a release of funds from the Escrow Account prior to project completion. The purpose of funds being held in the Escrow Account is to provide the Expert with the security needed for them to undertake the work. Client must report such cases immediately. In such cases the Expert’s account may be temporarily or permanently suspended.
- Withdrawal: To withdraw funds from their Scobo account a Expert needs to request a withdrawal to their authorized Stripe withdrawal account with the same name and email address as registered on the user’s profile or with the same name as registered on the user’s profile and an email address that has been verified by the user.
- Payment outside Scobo/Fraud prevention: All payments between Client and Expert must be processed through Scobo. Payment or attempt to make any payment outside of Scobo is a breach of these terms and conditions. Such Payment or attempt to make any payment will lead to temporary and/ or permanent suspension of the Client and/ or Expert’s account. The Expert will be liable for any loss of business and legal expenses that we may incur in recovering it. We reserve the right to sanction funds held in the Expert’s Account in order to recover lost fees. We will not mediate any disputes or be liable to either the Client or Expert’s loss of business as a result of violation of this terms and condition. Users must report attempts or offers to make payment outside of Scobo by their Client or Expert to us immediately. We may routinely check the payments made by the Client for fraud prevention purposes, before any payments are released to the Expert. Funds are only made available for withdrawal following a clearance period of seven (7) days after approved or released by the Client.
Commission of Scobo
- Fees from Client: We will take ten (10%) percent commission from the Client from. each payment they made to Expert through our platform. The client also may have optional listing fees to feature a project listing as urgent with a given symbol. You can check our pricing list here https://scobo.pro/pricing . We provide no guarantee of success from featuring a project.
- Fees from Expert’s Earning: We will take ten (10%) percent commission from the Expert from each earning they received from the Client through our platform. You can check our pricing list here https://scobo.pro/pricing
- Withdrawal Fees: When a Expert withdraws funds from their Scobo User Account, Scobo will take $1 to process the payment by third parties as a withdrawal fee.
- Change to Fees Structure: Our fees are subject to change, and we will provide you reasonable notice of any such changes. We reserve the right to charge the Fees structure in accordance with our pricing list here https://scobo.pro/pricing .
- Taxes and VATs: Our pricing may include VATs and Taxes. You are responsible for paying all VATs, and all Taxes are excluded from any fees outlined in the appropriate payment form. The user will have the full responsibility to report the revenue generated on Scobo and pay taxes according to their local jurisdiction if required. In no way Scobo has any liability for payment of VATs or Taxes.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content including but not limited to logo, image, trademark, service mark, design, icon, graphic, video, content, courses, app, source code, software and all other information or materials (the “content”, “materials”) used and published on our website or app are legally owned by Scobo Portal, and protected by the applicable copyright law of the UAE and other copyright and trademark laws & treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the content from our website, only for the personal or non-commercial or education use. You may not republish any of our content on any other place of internet or extranet or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the content is strictly prohibited. Any personal or commercial use of any content defined under this terms and conditions is strictly prohibited to any unauthorized use. Any unauthorized use of such contents or materials appeared on our website, will deem to be the violation of copyright law of UAE, and other international intellectual property law.
User Code of Conduct and Prohibited Activities
In using our website or app and its services you must behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent and respectful manner at all times. You do not, or attempt to do, anything that is illegal; anything prohibited by any laws which applies to our website or app or which applies to you or your use of our website or app or any other user of our website, anything which we would consider inappropriate; or anything which might bring us or our user into disrepute: In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in this terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using our website or app and its services, including but not limited
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to solicit any Expert or client to provide payments outside the Scobo or ask to work on our business competitor’s website or platform.
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our website or app;
- use or launch any automated system, including, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser;
- Use any app(s) and other Services in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites or interferes with any other party’s subscribed app(s) or its services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the E-course or Service;
- access any app(s) other than through our interface; or
- to use any app(s) for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions;
- to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our website or any app(s) or its content or any software used on our website or app, or motivate others to do so;
- to upload, publish, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to develop or use any applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our website or app. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or app for violating any of the prohibited uses;
- promoting any illegal activity, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
All users requires to following our content publishing standards for the job post, communication between users, in the Comment or review etc. in accordance with these terms and conditions or any other guideline or terms set out in or within our website or app. You are strictly prohibited to publish any content or any materials
- That is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Is offensive to the online community, influence racism, influence gender discrimination, hatred, the physical harm of any kind, or is otherwise objectionable or non-acceptable against any group, community or individual;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters”, “spam”, or any other unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, e-mailing or other communication;
- Includes any information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- Displays or promote any pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind, or exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or third party;
- upload, publish, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- likely to deceive any person;
- promoting any illegal activity, promote, or assist any unlawful act;
- Causing annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- impersonating any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that (a) your use of our website or app and its services will be in strict accordance with this terms and conditions and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental areas, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in where you live and (b) your published content on our website or app will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Termination and Suspension of User Account
- Termination or Suspension by Scobo: We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to and use of our website or app and its services immediately if you violate any applicable law or regulation or fail to comply with any provision of these terms and conditions, or any other agreement pertaining to the use of the Scobo. You may report us any actual or potential violations of these terms and conditions at any time, and we reserve the right to suspend, terminate, or limit the services in our sole discretion.
Termination or Cancellation by User: You may terminate your user account at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the setting page on your account section or by contacting Scobo support. You may also cancel your Scobo Pro Version subscription at any time. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently restrict or block access to our website or app and its services to any users. We will not be liable for any damages or loss resulting from the restriction to use our website or app and its services.
Third Party Policy
- Third-Party Links: Our website or app may contain third-party website or links or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such links or resources or for the content, products, or services on or available from those links. Linking with that type of websites or resources does not intimate any affiliation with us of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. Your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources review carefully their policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Integration Third Party Tools Platform: Time to time we may integrate with third party platform or software or tools which may enable you to easily manage our services. Your use of such platform or software or tools through the Scobo wills governed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any of your direct use or access to such platform or software or tools will be governed by the terms and conditions of such platform or software or tools. If you have any queries, concerns or complaints about such platform or software or you must direct them to the operator of that third party platform or software or tools.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for the quality of work delivered by the Expert or any disputes between the client and Expert or any loss, damage or claims from users. Please ensure the site is absolved of all liability from any adversities arising from its usage.
We are offering to use our website or app and its services as an “as is” basis. You acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of our website or app and its services is at your own risk. We will not liable for the quality of work delivered by the Expert or any disputes between the client and Expert or any loss, damage or claims from users in consideration for providing you with access to our platform, you hereby absolutely and unconditionally release and waive from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action of any kind, nature, or description in relation to use or website or app. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, use, goodwill, data loss or other intangible losses, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind resulting from the use or the inability to use of Scobo.
In relation to the access and use of our website or app or any of its services, you hereby acknowledged and agreed that
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit its access or visibility to any of our user at any time;
- Our will be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses resulting from the use or unable to use our website or website or app or any content or services therein;
- The liability of us shall be limited to you or any other persons for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses of health or medical conditions, resulting from the use of our website or app or any content in it;
- These terms and conditions will be limited to, if any loss or damage arises because of any theft of property belonging to the users or for any loss or damage, in which the users have any contribution to such loss or damage;
- we are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal contents or conduct of any other parties or any infringement of any other’s rights, including copyrights. If you are dissatisfied with any of the terms of this terms and conditions document or any other policy outlined in our website or app, the sole and exclusive remedy available to you is to discontinue using our website or app;
- In no event we will be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use , including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content of our website or app;
- In no occasion is either party at risk or committed to the next gathering including third parties for any loss, benefits, opportunity, business, goodwill, reputation or backhanded harms paying little heed to the type of activity, whether in contract, tort, in regardless of the fact that being educated of the likelihood of any such harms ahead of time;
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to our website or app. We reserve the right to alter, edit, remove, or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part in its sole discretion and/or to satisfy or comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or legal processes;
- In any event, we will not liable for any responsibility for any from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning;
- To the extent permitted by law no party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any Content will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use our website or app and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know the possibility of such damages;
As a condition of your use of our website or app, you will comply with all applicable Laws, statues, ordinances regarding your use of our website or app and related activities. In addition, you will not use our website or app in any way prohibited by these terms and conditions. Some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established in these terms and conditions some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation. We may plead these terms and conditions in a bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against us for any matter arising out of any complaint or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions construed and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the UAE and other applicable law of the territory of our user and/or international law which and where it applies and needs to enforce these terms and conditions. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of UAE or we may have sole right to choose the territorial jurisdiction of the user and you agree that such courts will have personal jurisdiction over you in such matters through your use of our website or app.
- Disputes Management: If there is any dispute, claim, or complaint about or involving the use of our website or app and its services or in connection with these terms and conditions it will be managed by our support center first. If matters progress to a legal stage, our attorney will arrange a time to talk to the user. To the extent any complaint, dispute, or controversy regarding the use of our app and its service is not arbitrable under applicable laws, or otherwise, you and us both agree that any claim or dispute regarding our app and its services will be resolved exclusively in accordance with these terms and conditions. Also, subject to this terms and conditions, any dispute, claim, or complaint between the users will be managed in accordance with this User Dispute Resolution Policy
- Claims of Copyright Infringement (DMCA Policy): We honor and comply with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998(DMCA). We will remove infringing materials under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that anything contains in our site or app infringed your copyright. We will expeditiously respond to valid notices of copyright infringement that adhere to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a notice in writing that contains all six points enumerated below (preferably via email). We will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified
Your notice must contain the following information
- a description of the copyrighted work or material or content that you claim has been infringed;
- a description or link of the material that you claim to be infringing, and a description or link of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, sufficient for Scobo to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (I.e: : I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law)
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf( i.e The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed)
- an electronic or physical signature of the of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Upon receipt of a valid notice and conducting a proper investigation, if we found any infringement will remove such content from our website or app(S). If any necessary info is missing from your notice, it may be rejected.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Address: Dubai, UAE
Attn: Copyright Agent
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Scobo and each of our affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), resulting from your use of the Website and/or any violation of the terms of these Terms and conditions. You as a Creator or Fan also agree to indemnify and hold indemnify, defend and hold harmless each other from any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs, and expenses. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim, or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Website and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in defense of any such demand, claim, action, and settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
- Miscellaneous: These miscellaneous provisions are part of just about every online terms and conditions to ensure its enforceability. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the terms of your use of our website or app. You may not assign, delegate, or otherwise transfer your account or your obligations under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to transfer or assign all or any part of our rights under these terms and conditions and will have the right to delegate or use third-party contractors to fulfill our duties and obligations under these terms and conditions in connection with your use of Scobo.
- Electronic Notice: You consent to receive notices, including agreements, disclosures, and other communications, electronically from us at the email address you have provided. You agree that these electronic notices satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. A Notice is effective only upon receipt by the receiving party.
- Headings: The headings in these terms and conditions document are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any terms of it.
- Severability: If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of shall remain in full force.
- Non-Assignment: This terms and condition is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with prior written consent. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. Neither party may assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the other party. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section shall be null and void. No assignment or delegation shall relieve the assigning or delegating party of any of its obligations hereunder.
- Exclusion: Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- No Third-party Beneficiaries: These terms and conditions are for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Change or Modification: From time to time, with the needs of any necessary circumstances, these terms and conditions can be edited, modified, or changed without any prior notice. Your regular use of our website or app will indicate your consent to such changes. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you by posting changes on the website or by updating the website to incorporate the new terms and conditions. Upon making any material changes to this terms and condition we will send you an email notification about such changes or modification. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your regular use of our website or app and its services will indicate your consent to such changes.
- Entire Agreement: The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These terms and conditions constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our website or app and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements and warranties, both between you and us regarding use of our website or app.
We have sole jurisdiction to provide an explanation of these terms and condition. If you have any question about this terms and conditions or simply want more information, please contact us at email@example.com
FYI: Please note that
- This terms and conditions was last updated on April, 2022;
- We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions at any time. Modifications to this terms and conditions can be made without prior notification.;
- Continued use of our website or app signifies your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.